Friday, January 25, 2013

My Fifth Class

As usual, I start writing something and never finish. However I hope to remedy that by making this blog my unofficial fifth class for the semester - every Sunday I'll have a new post up (no promises on time however, and I'm going by PST).

And I know I will eventually miss a Sunday and end up posting later in the week.  But that's the benefits of being your own professor!

On another note, for future reference I asterisk things I want to tangent about on the second page of my posts, so if you're curious as to what I'm curious about be sure to click "Read more" at the bottom of each post.*

I'll have a new post up by Sunday about my most recent adventures at FedEx and Bikram Yoga!

*Yay! You figured out the Internet! If you were born before the '80's I give you 250 Esteem Points, redeemable at your local self-image.

No comments:

Post a Comment